Athlete Spotlight - Holley Creger
1. How did you find out about Crossfit? A girl at work was doing it, so my mom and I thought we would try it once. The second time I went I didn’t really want to because the first time almost killed me, but my friend Bridget said she would go with me, and we have both been addicted ever since!
2. What is your favorite Crossfit exercise or WOD?
I really like Fran. It was the first benchmark I RX’ed, but I also love Grace and all of the other workouts where I get to throw barbells around.
3. How long have you been Crossfitting for?
I have been addicted to going to the box for a little over 2 1/2 years now.
4. What do you do for a living?
I work at Herff-Jones, we make yearbooks. I also go to school at Utah State majoring in Business Administration.
5. What are your hobbies?
In the winter I love to ski, and in the summer I love to be in the sun and soaking up all the warm weather to prepare for 9 months of winter.
6. What are your goals?
I would really like to be able to do strict pull ups. But every time we lift weights I am always trying to get a new PR. I would also really like to learn to do muscle ups!
7. Why do you Crossfit?
I do Crossfit because of the way it makes me feel, I feel like I have more energy when I come, and I am addicted. I love feeling stronger everyday, and knowing that I am in the best shape of my entire life. Also I love the community here at the box, I love how everybody is always so supportive and there’s no judging. It is so much different than just going to a gym.
8. Any advice for future CrossFitters.
The only thing that I could tell future CrossFitters is to just try it, you will push your self harder than you ever thought possible, and everyone there will be cheering you on all the way, but when you are done you will feel such an accomplishment. And then you will be addicted just like the rest of us!